Sounds

It was late night and I was watching premiere league football alone on my tv at living room. My parents were asleep already, so I had lowered the volume of my tv, so it wouldn't disturb any one. I could mildly hear the voice of commentary. I watched first half of the match and I started feeling bit sleepy. It was half-time and I went to use the bathroom. When I was on my bathroom, I heard a loud bang noise as if someone was kicking the door of my room. It sounded as if someone was kicking the door tiwce, the sound was like 'bang bang'. I checked my room, but couldn't find any clue. I again sat in front of the tv and there was some analysis about the first half. I was busy seeing it, and the door again sounded 'bang bang'. I again checked every corner of the room, didn't find anything but felt as if something was there.

I again continued with tv. The second half was about to start and I again started hearing some other sounds. The sound of people running and jumping on the roof. I focused on the sound. It sounded for 5 min and then it stopped. As soon as the sound of running and jumping stopped, the sound of footsteps started. The sounds of pauju 'chin chin chin chin chin' for about 5 steps and it stopped. There was a mild sound of whistle and again the sound of bang, louder this time. I creeped out , turned off the tv and jumped straight into the bed. 

Comments

Popular Posts