(untitled)

It happened about 5-6 years ago. I used to wake up till late night. I used to wake up till 1-2 am playing games, watching movies and doing other stuffs. One day I was playing games on my laptop when I head the sound of someone speaking below the window. (My room was in the first floor). It was weird to hear the sound of two people speaking because it was about 11:45 pm and there was a open space all covered by the bush at the side I heard the sound from. "No one could be speaking in this late night and moreover, no one would enter that bushy land", i thought and continued to play the game. After few minutes I again heard the similar sound. Again I continued at my game without caring about it. After a while the sound was louder and clear. This time I was sure that there were some people talking. It was already about mid-night and there were not much homes near our home at that time, so I thought it was the thieves planning to beak into our house. I thought they were making the plans to break into the house. I went to the window and shouted ,"Ko Ho!! (Who's there?!)". It was dark and surely I wasn't going to get any reply. I stood near the window for a while trying to figure out anything if I could. Then, I again continued to play games. After about 15 minutes I again heard the similar sound of someone speaking. This time I grabbed a torch light and searched all around with my torch light. I still could not see anything. This time I was angry and a bit scared. It was already mid-night so I didn't bother to call mom and dad. Standing near the window I thought , "Who could it be in this dark and cold night....". Suddenly I saw two mean dressed in all white top to bottom. Every thing white from head to legs. They had white hair and had carried a white bag. I got scared and started trembling. Even their eyes were all white and didn't have pupil. They were looking at me without taking their eyes out of me. I got scared and asked, "Ko ho?? (who are you?)". They both gave a weird smile but I didn't get any reply. I again asked "Ko ho? yeti rati k gardai hununcha tapai haru tyaha?" One of them replied "Hamro kaam rati nai ta ho!!" in a scary way. Then they walked towards the road and suddenly disappeared in front of my eyes......

Comments

  1. BUT I M WONDERING HOW U MAKE CONVERSATION WITHB GHOST AND NOTHING HAPEN TO U

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts