Mid-night

Hi everyone. This is the first time I am sharing this story. This incident happened to me few years ago. I studied in college those days and was around 18 years old.

It was my friend's birthday and there was a birthday party which was at night. After party I was returning to home with one of my friends. It was New baneshwor where my friends house was. I along with my friend was walking in the quiet streets of New baneshwor. It was about 11:30 p.m when we reached my friends house in New Baneshwor. My friend asked me to stay at his home as it was late night already. Declining his request I walked alone in the road. After some distance I reached a small road (Galli). Galli was dark & scilenced, I was scared a bit. I walked along the street with little bit of fear. I crossed it & reached my home. My brother opened the door & I went to my room, I had a separate room. I went to my room and went to my bed. My bed was near the window. I could see sky from my bed which used to make me feel relaxed. I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't. I closed my eyes, as I needed sleep. But I couldn't. I tried to see out of my window. Suddenly! I saw a man out of my window staring at me. His face & body was burned and had bruises in his body. I was scared a lot & tried to move but I couldn't move. None of my body parts were moving & the man was continously staring at me which scared the hell out of me. I tried to scream and call my brother, but I couldn't speak. Neither I could move nor I could speak and the man was starting at me. After few seconds (around 30-40 seconds) the man dissappeared and I was able to move and speak. I think that the ghost controlled my body and left it after a while. I saw the clock and it was 12:03.

It was a strange and terrific event. It didn't happened to me at the past and neither events similar to it happend after the day. It has been about 7 years and no such event repeated.

Comments

Popular Posts